Banner ID Q&A
What is a Banner ID number?
Everyone has a unique identifying number in the Banner Information System. Everyone has a Banner ID number and you will need to know it in order to get the help you need.
How do I find my Banner ID number?
- Go to the GNTC website and click on the MyGNTC link at the top
- Click on the ‘Login to MyGNTC’ link
- Enter your email address and password
What if my Banner/MyGNTC login does not work?
This is usually one of two things. Either your password was reset at some point or it may have been initially entered incorrectly.
- Reset your email password using Okta as shown above in the Reset Password/Forgotten Password section.
- If the reset did not work, you must contact someone in Student Services to get this reset.
I’m in MyGNTC, now what?
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid.
- Next click on Student Records, then click View Student Information.
- Your Banner ID will be in the upper right-hand corner. (It will also appear on other pages in this same location.)
Banner ID - Keep and Protect!
Protect your Banner ID number as you would your Social Security number. Anyone could request the password be changed with this number, and therefore gain access to your information. If you have to contact someone via phone to get your password reset, remember it is a requirement to provide your Banner ID number in order to verify identity.