Need help paying for college? Don’t worry! We are here to help. At Georgia Northwestern Technical College we believe in helping students achieve their goals. To avoid common pitfalls in applying and completing your financial aid file, view Seven Ways to Delay Your Financial Aid and our Financial Aid Deadlines.
- How to Apply
- Submit the 2023-2024 FAFSA for Fall 2023, Spring 2024, and Summer 2024 using 2021 income and tax information.
- Our Federal School Code to list on the FAFSA is: 004024
- High School/Dual Enrollment
- Transient Students
- Complete Your Financial Aid File
- What if my financial situation has changed?
- Financial Aid Deadlines
Awards, Disbursements, & Refunds
How to Pay
Student Aid Policies
Student Debt Management
Congress recently passed a law preventing further extension of the COVID Borrower Repayment Pause. Student loan interest will resume starting September 1, 2023, and payments will be due starting in October.
- ESPYR Financial Wellness Free Consultation
- Money Management Checklist
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Understanding Federal Student Loans
- Video Series on Debt and Borrowing Money
Students with questions regarding managing debt may schedule an appointment to meet with a Financial Aid representative.