The Medical Assisting program prepares students for employment in a variety of positions in today’s medical offices. The Medical Assisting program provides learning opportunities, which introduce, develop, and reinforce academic and occupational knowledge, skills, and attitudes required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. Additionally, the program provides opportunities to upgrade present knowledge and skills or to retrain in the area of medical assisting.
Programs of Study
Program Outcomes for Medical Assisting Diploma
- Student retention rate: 93.55% for the 2017 admission cohort. Overall 5 year average is 93.22%
- Job Placement rate: 87.5% for the 2018 graduate cohort.
- Exam passage rate: 92% for the 2017 graduate cohort. Overall 5 year average is 94%.
- Graduate satisfaction: 100% for the 2018 graduate cohort.
- Employer satisfaction: 100% for the 2018 graduate cohort.