The Drafting Technology Program prepares students for employment in a variety of positions in the drafting field. The program introduces, develops, and reinforces academic and technical knowledge, skills, and attitudes required for job acquisition, retention and advancement. The program also provides opportunities to upgrade present knowledge and skills or to retrain in drafting. There are five programs of study available to students with specializations in mechanical and architectural drafting. Financial aid is available to eligible students.
Programs of Study
- Drafting Technology (DT13) Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Drafting Technology (DT12) Diploma
- CAD Operator Mechanical (CP61) Certificate
- Drafter’s Assistant (DA31) Certificate
- Instructional Videos - You will need to create an account using your GNTC e-mail address to gain access to the videos. You must also adjust Internet options settings to accept all cookies under the privacy tab in order to log in to GNTC CADLearning site.