GNTC accepting new students for the Culinary Arts program
New students are currently being accepted into Georgia Northwestern Technical College’s Culinary Arts program for the summer semester. Courses for the summer semester have been adapted to fit an online learning environment.
The following courses can be taken online for the summer semester:
- CUUL 1000 - Fundamentals of Culinary Arts
- CUUL 1110 - Culinary Safety and Sanitation
- CUUL 1370 - Culinary Nutrition and Menu Development
For more information about our Culinary Arts program or to get information about enrolling, please contact Chef Greg Paulson.
Note to current students in the program: The following Culinary Arts courses have been removed from the summer semester schedule due to the face-to-face hours required to be able to successfully complete the curriculum:
- CUUL 2142 - International Cuisine
- CUUL 2144 - Advanced Baking
- CUUL 2160 - Contemporary Cuisine
# # #