Thank you for choosing Georgia Northwestern Technical College for your meeting venue. Our goal is to provide a training environment that allows our visitors to focus their attention on their meeting agenda. Please take a moment to review the following guidelines and procedures for the rental of our facilities. We hope this information is helpful to you in planning your upcoming event at one of our locations.
Facility Usage Fees Include:
- Utilization of the approved facility space
- Designated equipment
- Normal utility expense
- Use of the following auxiliary facilities:
- Vending Area
- On-Campus Parking
- Janitorial/custodial fee (except if on a day when GNTC is closed)
Additional Fees May Include:
- Technical Support – a fee may be charged to the sponsoring organization if Georgia Northwestern Technical College personnel are required to load computer software used for training. This fee will also include the time involved for unloading the software from the computers after the training session is complete
- AV Usage Support – a fee may be charged to the sponsoring organization if Georgia Northwestern Technical College personnel are required to setup and operate video/sound equipment
- Security Coverage – a fee may be charged to the sponsoring organization of events if a uniformed officer(s) is scheduled to provide security coverage for an event held at Georgia Northwestern Technical College. This service may be mandatory from the event start time until the final cleanup is completed. All uniformed officers must be scheduled through the Georgia Northwestern Technical College Office of Safety and Security
- Maintenance - a fee may be charged to the sponsoring organization if Georgia Northwestern Technical College personnel are required to make changes to the standard room setup or required to perform area clean up after a group has utilized GNTC facilities. This may include the time involved for returning the standard room setup after the event is complete and for any after hour/weekend facilities maintenance requirements
- Usage Deposit – a facilities usage deposit fee may be charged to the sponsoring organization. This deposit fee may be refunded to the user if the facilities are left clean, all furniture is returned to the standard room set up and there are no damages to the existing property of Georgia Northwestern Technical College. The outcome of the refundable deposit shall rest with the college president
Georgia Northwestern Technical College’s facilities are available for community and civic functions, which promote the interests of the college and foster the image of the college in the community. Appropriate charges may be assessed for the use of the facilities in order to cover costs incurred as well as amortization of equipment. All decisions regarding the use of the facilities shall rest with the college president.
Upon receiving a request to use college facilities, GNTC shall provide the requesting entity with the Use of State Owned Facilities Policy (which includes a detailed list of procedures and regulations for facilities usage), a Facilities Usage Form, and a Hold Harmless Agreement.
Maps and Directions to GNTC Campuses
If you have specific questions regarding GNTC’s meeting facilities or would like to reserve meeting space, please contact: