Resources for Faculty & Staff
These links are important for Faculty, Staff, and Adjunct members and should be checked frequently for change.
- Account Creation/Removal Procedures
- Campus Carry
- Employee Account Information
- Employee Directory
- Faculty & Staff Office 365 Email
- GNTC Acceptable Computer Use Guidelines
- Letterhead and Logos
- TCSG/GNTC Encryption Instructions
- How to Change Your Login/Email Password (Also, what to do if your password is expired)
- What is my Banner ID? (Required for password resets)
Manuals & Handbooks
- Technology Today: Security Edition Newsletter (March 2016)
- GNTC Information Security Quick Reference
Off-Campus Access to GNTC Resources
Off-campus access to a standard Windows virtual desktop environment, that is on the GNTC network. This will enable you to access all GNTC resources, as if you were accessing them from a campus PC.
Off-Campus access to GNET2, and vWebReports.