Resources for Faculty & Staff
To access intranet resources from OFF-campus, you will need to connect to our network first by using the GNTC VDI. Instructions for the GNTC VDI can be found further down this page. This is not necessary for MyGNTC.
These links are important for Faculty, Staff, and Adjunct members and should be checked frequently for change.
- Account Creation/Removal Procedures
- Campus Carry Bill
- Employee Account Information
- Employee Directory
- Faculty & Staff Office 365 Email
- Quarantine (You may have to click Threat Management - Review - Quarantine)
- GNTC Acceptable Computer Use Guidelines
- Letterhead and Logos
- TCSG/GNTC Encryption Instructions
- How to Change Your Login/Email Password (Also, what to do if your password is expired)
- What is my Banner ID? (Required for password resets)
- Self Service Password Reset Manager Setup
Manuals & Handbooks
- Technology Today: Security Edition Newsletter (March 2016)
- GNTC Information Security Quick Reference
Off-Campus Access to GNTC Resources
Off-campus access to a standard Windows virtual desktop environment, that is on the GNTC network. This will enable you to access all GNTC resources, as if you were accessing them from a campus PC.
Off-Campus access to GNET2, and vWebReports.