The Foundation was established to encourage private contributions in order to build and maintain outstanding academic and support programs at the college. Donations to the Foundation support areas of institutional need including scholarships to deserving students, equipment purchases, materials for the library, and staff development.
Join the Georgia Northwestern Technical College faculty and staff that annually contribute to the Foundation and are committed to making Georgia Northwestern Technical College a vital community center! Faculty and staff that would like to join may give through payroll deduction.
View our current Foundation Scholarships
19th annual J.D. Powell Golf Tournament
Join us for our 19th annual J.D. Powell Golf Tournament on Thursday, October 26th - 10:00 a.m. at Barnsley Resort, Adairsville, GA. Come out and take some swings for a good cause!
Georgia Northwestern Technical College exists to provide education and skills training for the benefit of our community and assures every student the chance to attain their educational goals. 100% of your sponsorship will provide students in need with scholarships and financial assistance. Make that difference in someone's life...sign up today and come on out for a great day of golf at Barnsley.
For more information contact Jason Gamel
2017 Corporate Sponsors
Thanks to our hole sponsors and golfers who participated in 2016.
GNTC Foundation In the News
- July 25, 2017 - Industrial Leader Helping College, Industry Grow in Northwest Georgia
- June 6, 2017 - Georgia Northwestern Awards Scholarships to 31 NW Georgia High School Graduates
- June 5, 2017 - Rome Home Builders Association Honors GNTC Construction Management Students
- May 24, 2017 - Gene Haas Foundation Presents $7,500 Grant to the Machine Tool Technology Program at GNTC
- December 9, 2016 - Siemens Healthineers Donates ACUSON S2000 Ultrasound System to GNTC
- October 27, 2016 - 18th Annual J.D. Powell Memorial Golf Tournament Raises More than $14,000 for GNTC Students
- October 13, 2016 - Leaving A Legacy: Arming The Future Of Industrial Technology
- August 19, 2016 - Georgia Northwestern to Hold 18th Annual J.D. Powell Memorial Golf Tournament
- May 24, 2016 - 30 NW Georgia High Schools Benefit From GNTC Scholarships
- May 6, 2016 - Mohawk Apprentice Scholarship Winner To Attend GNTC
Georgia Northwestern Technical College Foundation Trustees
Georgia Northwestern Technical College is committed to the solid foundation student athletics provides to each and every participant, as well as the campus and communities as a whole. We encourage individuals and companies interested in showing support for these intercollegiate athletic programs to contact Jason Gamel or Michelle Beatson.
Helping make the Bobcat Nation a great opportunity for everyone is a priority we wish to help the Bobcat and Lady Cat athletic programs achieve every day of the year.