The Foundation was established to encourage private contributions in order to build and maintain outstanding academic and support programs at the college. Donations to the Foundation support areas of institutional need including scholarships to deserving students, equipment purchases, materials for the library, and staff development.
Join the Georgia Northwestern Technical College faculty and staff that annually contribute to the Foundation and are committed to making Georgia Northwestern Technical College a vital community center! Faculty and staff that would like to join may give through payroll deduction.
GNTC is pleased to announce a new web interface to be used in applying for GNTC Foundation Scholarships. AwardSpring will facilitate and streamline your scholarship application process. All returning GNTC students who have completed one semester of study are encouraged to apply.
GNTC Foundation Golf Tournament
Save the Date! 21st annual GNTC Foundation Golf Tournament - Friday, October 11, 2019 - Barnsley Resort. Contact Michelle Beatson for details.
GNTC Foundation In the News
- January 12, 2018 - Working Together to Train NW Georgia’s Professionals
- January 4, 2018 - Manufacturing Leaders Helping Train Future of NW Georgia
- November 6, 2017 - Training For Emergencies In Northwest Georgia
- October 30, 2017 - 2017 Tournament raises more than $16,000 for GNTC students
- July 25, 2017 - Industrial Leader Helping College, Industry Grow in Northwest Georgia
- June 5, 2017 - Rome Home Builders Association Honors GNTC Construction Management Students
- May 24, 2017 - Gene Haas Foundation Presents $7,500 Grant to the Machine Tool Technology Program at GNTC
Georgia Northwestern Technical College Foundation Trustees
- Valerie Brown – Whitfield County
- Linda Case – Dade County
- Jay LeGrande – Polk County
- Sherrie Patterson, Vice Chair – Murray County
- Damon Raines, Chairman – Walker County
- Becky Redd – Gordon County
- Mitch Sanford, Treasurer – Whitfield County
- Wil Stiles - Catoosa County
- Jay Still – Whitfield County
- Scott Tucker – Floyd County
- Carolyn Walker – Walker County
- Doris White, Secretary – Walker County
- Jason Winters – Chattooga County
To learn more about how you can invest in GNTC please contact Michelle Beatson, Foundation Administrator.