Georgia Northwestern Technical College is committed to the safety of our students, faculty, staff and guests on all campuses. We will work hard every day to provide and maintain a safe and friendly environment for students and employees to work and learn.
At GNTC, we adhere to all federal and state laws and regulations regarding safety and security. We do this by involving everyone in anticipating risks, reporting problems, developing policies and staying alert to suspicious activity.
We leave the enforcement and investigation of criminal statutes to local law enforcement officers who are always ready and able to respond when called. Each campus is served by a county 911 emergency service.
Our Director of Safety and Security works with staff at all six campuses to coordinate our daily efforts. Each campus has an administrator on duty during class periods for both day and evening programs. GNTC’s Facilities and Maintenance personnel are always ready to assist students, staff and guests.
- 2019 Clery Report
Previous Reports 2018
- GNTC Alert
- Severe Weather Policy
- Drug And Alcohol Abuse Prevention Information
- Tobacco Free at GNTC
- Campus Carry Bill
- Human Trafficking Hotline Information
Campus Police Chief
Campus Security Office Phone Numbers:
- Catoosa County Campus - 706-965-1143
- Floyd County Campus - 706-295-6552
- Gordon County Campus - 706-378-1723
- Polk County Campus - 770-684-5696
- Walker County Campus - 706-764-3678
- Whitfield Murray Campus - 706-280-3764