The Foundation was established to encourage private contributions in order to build and maintain outstanding academic and support programs at the college. Donations to the Foundation support areas of institutional need including scholarships to deserving students, equipment purchases, materials for the library, and staff development.
Join the Georgia Northwestern Technical College Staff and Faculty that annually contribute to the Foundation and are committed to making Georgia Northwestern Technical College a vital community center! Faculty and Staff that would like to join may give through payroll deduction.
If you have any questions about Georgia Northwestern Technical College Foundation, please contact Jason Gamel.
Georgia Northwestern Technical College Foundation Trustees
- Phil Brown – Gordon County
- Mary Carpenter – Catoosa County
- Gary Downey – Floyd County
- Jay LeGrande – Polk County
- Diane Manis – Floyd County
- Sherrie Patterson – Murray County
- Louise Smith – Walker County
- Carolyn Walker – Walker County
- Ronnie Wallace – Floyd County
- Doris White – Walker County
- Ralph White – Floyd County
- Jason Winters - Chattooga County
Georgia Northwestern Technical College is committed to the solid foundation student-athletics provides to each and every participant, as well as the campus and communities as a whole. We encourage individuals and companies interested in showing support for these intercollegiate athletic programs to contact Jason Gamel.
Helping make the Bobcat Nation a great opportunity for everyone is a priority we wish to help the Bobcat and Lady Cat athletic programs achieve every day of the year.