Technology Specialist, Chickamauga, GA
Position: Technology Specialist
Location: Duties are District-wide
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree in Computer related field or minimum of 2 years relevant Technology work experience. Industry Level Certifications in Technology a plus.
Terms of Employment: 240-day employee
Position Status: Classified
Reports To: Technology Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advanced knowledge of the following:
- Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office and Office365
- Google ChromeBooks
- Working knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Teams
- Apple iOS devices
- DHCP and TCP/IP
- Wireless networks
- Troubleshoot wired and wireless networks.
- Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of network-based printers and copiers.
- Installation and maintenance of staff, student, and teacher devices
- Maintain accurate technology inventory records.
- Resolving IT tickets submitted from end-users.
- Assist with installations and troubleshooting of issues related to standardized testing.
- Scripting knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in training end-users is highly desirable.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by Technology Director.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to thirty (30) pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, climb, walk, and crawl under equipment (desks, tables, etc.) and use hands to handle or feel.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include, but not limited to:
- Close vision
- Peripheral vision
- Ability to distinguish color.
- Ability to adjust focus.
- Employee must always conduct themselves in a professional manner while interfacing with students, faculty, staff, and superiors.
- Employee must dress in accordance with the Chickamauga City Schools Grooming and Dress Code.
- Employee must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Employee must be able to multi-task.
- Employee must have great interpersonal communication skills.
- All potential employees are subject to drug testing.
- Criminal background check required.
Please email all resumes to Wes Brown.