Technical Training Coordinator (44070), Calhoun, GA
Mohawk is seeking a Technical Training Coordinator in Calhoun, GA. This position will provide administrative support to the dedicated technical training/MPACT team. Being part of MPACT means being part of how employees at Mohawk are onboarded and given the tools and skills they need to be successful in their roles – which is what ultimately makes Mohawk successful!
- Provide administrative support to the Technical Training/MPACT team related to the delivery of training and organizational development
- Facilitate orientation and development training
- Provide project management coordination, reporting and system maintenance, event planning and other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required; associate degree preferred
- Education or specific job-related training experience with performing duties as identified above is a plus
- Knowledge of training programs, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Project coordination experience strongly preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) capability is preferred
Other Preferred Skills:
- Problem-solving to successfully resolve issues that arise each day while eliminating obstacles to success in ongoing projects
- Communicating in verbal, written and interpersonal forms and providing consultative support at multiple levels, including management and internal and external customers
- Building solid working relationships in a collaborative setting, working in concert with others to accomplish objectives and goals.
- Presenting information accurately and effectively to diverse audiences and tracking multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Staying organized while effectively prioritizing your workload
- Operating easily with common software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point)
Ability to travel occasionally as necessary may be required.
Interested applicants should navigate to the Mohawk Careers website and search for job 44070. Alternatively, interested applicants can email Career Services for more information and a direct link to the job posting on the Mohawk Careers website.