Risk Manager, Eton, GA
Huali Floors is seeking a Risk Manager in Eton, GA.
The Risk Manager administers a comprehensive risk management program to ensure the safety of Huali employees.
- Collaborates with management to develop, prepare, and implement safety policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local safety laws, regulations, codes, and rules.
- Ensures completion of required OSHA record keeping and reporting.
- Stops operations and activities that could harm employees or equipment.
- Identifies opportunities to minimize workplace injuries, accidents, and health problems.
- Conducts employee training on applicable safety standards.
- Develop and execute safety training and makes revisions, improvements, and updates.
- Conducts safety inspections and audits to assess employee compliance with safety regulations.
- Manage workers compensation injury reporting, reviews accident and incident reports.
- Manage Contractors and Subcontractors Database and Compliance requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of current company safety policies and applicable Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards in the Manufacturing Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct training.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Active listening and critical thinking
- Bilingual - ability to speak Spanish is preferred but not required.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Health and Safety, Safety Engineering, Environmental Health, or related field preferred.
- At least five years of occupational health and safety experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Certified Fork Lift Trainer preferred but not required.
- Must be able to frequently stand, walk, climb stairs, stoop, kneel, crouch;
- Must frequently reach with hands and arms;
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times with reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to walk throughout facility as required to conduct safety inspections.
- Ability to operate equipment and fork lift
- Valid Driver’s License
- Fork Lift Certification preferred but not required
For more information or to apply, visit the Huali Floors website or email Maria Zavala.