Marketing Center Representative, Dalton, GA
Health One Alliance, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates, including Alliant Health Plans, is seeking a Marketing Center Representative in Dalton, GA. This entry-level position starts at $15.43 an hour. The position requires a Georgia Health Insurance License and CMS certification (if not already obtained, the company will help to obtain).
Reports to: Marketing Center Supervisor
The Marketing Center Representative makes and receives calls to promote and sell company products to new and existing customers. Daily activities include inbound and outbound calling, setting appointments, performing presentations to customers, basic computer knowledge, completing the necessary paperwork, quality control, and leadership development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Quotes and enrolls prospects into company products and services
- Obtains and maintains a Georgia Department of Insurance license
- Obtains and maintains CMS certification for enrolling prospects on the marketplace, or other required platforms
- Identifies leads and tracks sales activities
- Responds to customer inquiries by following standard scripts and procedures
- Receives customer calls or inquiries, which include potential/current/previous members, brokers and providers, and routes appropriately
- Provides timely and accurate information to customers
- Processes customer requests according to established department policies and procedures
- Completes research and investigative activities to address customer inquiries
- Provides timely feedback to customers through outbound calling, email, mail or fax
- Assists in the completion of special projects
- Assists in the documentation, evaluation and revision of department policies and procedures
- Attends and participates in meetings and trainings as required
- Gains product/service knowledge, working knowledge of telephony technology and industry
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance
- Consistently demonstrates compliance with HIPAA regulations, professional conduct, and ethical practice
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly condition and ensures safe operating conditions within area of responsibility
- Works to encourage and promote Company culture throughout the organization
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Preferred Georgia Departmentof Insurance licenseand CMS certified for enrolling prospects on the marketplace (or other required platforms)
- Related experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Confidentiality and time management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and be self-motivated
- Insurance experience preferred
- Ethics – Honest, accountable, maintains confidentiality.
- Reliability – The extent to which the employee can be depended upon to be available for work, do it properly, and complete it on time. The degree to which the employee is reliable, trustworthy, and persistent.
- Sense of Urgency – Meets deadlines, establishes appropriate priority, gets the job done in a timely manner.
- Customer Service – Works will with customers, promotes a positive image of the company, strives to solve issues raised by customers.
- Communication Skills – Possesses effective communication skills: oral, written, listening.
- Computer Skills – Skilled with computers, takes advantage of new technology, learns new tools quickly, uses technology to enhance job performance.
- Conflict Management – Good listener, committed to finding solution to problems, works well with difficult people.
- Cooperation – Willingness to work harmoniously with others in getting a job done. Readiness to respond positively to instructions and materials.
- Initiative – Takes action, seeks new opportunities, strives to see projects to completion
- Job Knowledge – Knowledge of products, policies and procedures; or knowledge of techniques, skills, equipment, procedures, and materials.
- Organizational Skills – Information organized and accessible, maintains efficient workspace, manages time well.
- Problem Solving – Displays ability to recognize a problem, trouble shoots to ascertain the extent of the problem, and selects appropriate alternative to investigate or resolve the problem.
Physical, Mental, Environmental & Working Conditions
Moderate amount of walking, sitting, and writing. Moderate to significant amount of stress in meeting deadlines and dealing with day-to-day events in the execution of job duties. Needs flexibility and adaptability to change. Candidate must be self-disciplined and a self-starter and able to work independently with a flexible work schedule.
Interested candidates can email Career Services for a direct link to the job posting or if they would like additional information. Alternatively, interested candidates can email their resume to the Alliant Plans Career email address.