(Junior) Technical Service Engineer, Dalton, GA
Optimum Digital USA is seeking a (Junior) Technical Service Engineer in the Dalton, GA area.
Title: (Junior) Technical Service Engineer
Client facing technician responsible for on-site installation, preventative maintenance and reactive technical services of Optimum Digital’s large-format digital printers and accessories.
- Installation of new machinery – unpacking, calibration, set-up, installation, basic color profiling and basic training of users
- Troubleshoot of existing clients – repair and replace parts when required both remotely and with on-site visits
- General servicing – annual servicing of machinery at customer locations
- Prepare reports on servicing and client feedback
- Support spare-parts inventory management
- Basic mechanical troubleshooting skills (required)
- Ability to travel extensively (required)
- Understanding of PLC and basic mechatronics (preferred)
- Understanding servo and step motors (preferred)
- Understanding of digital printing (preferred)
- Basic graphic design knowledge (preferred)
- All hires will participate in an intensive training program for 3 weeks in Istanbul, Turkey before commencing. Training will include how to install, operate and optimize industrial digital printing equipment for printing on carpets, textiles, banner and signage.
- August 2021