Estimator, Rome, GA
Custom Architectural Designs, Inc. is an ornamental metal fabrication company specializing in custom metal products. They are seeking an Estimator in Rome, GA.
- Prepare detailed cost estimates by analyzing plans and specifications and performing quantity take-offs for select trades. Be technically savvy. Utilizing on-screen take off software is a positive.
- Develop and prepare conceptual estimates with minimal subcontractor assistance using limited preliminary design documents/information.
- Itemize specific scopes and prepare bid packages.
- Continually Marketing the company and looking for future opportunities to grow the business.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Interact with clients, architects, and engineers to understand and incorporate project objectives, schedules, permits, costs, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A leader that assumes total responsibility for their work.
- Extensive knowledge of industry practices, procedures, and market trends.
- Dedicated, well organized, able to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to focus on quality, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Maintain professionalism when faced with aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent leadership, personable, communication, and written skills.
- Ability to interact, develop, and maintain a positive professional relationship with all levels of personnel.
- Meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning.
An understanding of ornamental metals is a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7am - 3:30pm.