Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources
Georgia Northwestern Technical College remains committed to the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and visitors, and we will continue to follow the Georgia Department of Public Health procedures and protocols to help keep our college community safe and healthy.
- Do not come to campus if you are not feeling well.
- If you are on campus and begin feeling unwell, leave campus and seek medical attention if needed.
- Communicate with instructors and/or supervisors if you are sick.
- 844-442-2681 - COVID-19 Hotline for the State of Georgia
- Georgia Department of Public Health - General COVID-19 Information from the Georgia Department of Public Health
- COVID-19 Information from the CDC - General COVID-19 Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention