Automotive Senior Technician, Chattanooga, TN
Bridgestone Retail Operations is seeking an Automotive Senior Technician in Chattanooga, TN.
The Senior Technician/Mechanic position requires your talent and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities for Automotive Senior Technician/Mechanic
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals
- Stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology through continuous paid formal training
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities
Minimum Requirements for Automotive Senior Technician/Mechanic
- Reading, writing and math skills
- Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles.
- Must have a minimum 3 years of automotive repair experience, completion of Vocational-Technical School program in a related field or demonstrated skills via third party certificates/assessment.
- A.S.E. certification in at least 3 (three) of A1-A8 is required. (New hires with external similar qualifications/certifications will have up to 2 years of employment to comply)
- Maintains Federal, State and Local certification/license where applicable.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Their locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works.