Audio Visual Technician I, Cartersville, GA
Georgia Highlands College is seeking a full-time Audio Visual Technician for its Cartersville, GA instructional site.
This is a skilled Audio Visual Services (AVS) technical position, duties to include installation, set up, inspection, adjustments, maintenance, and operation.
- Provides installation and updates to software remotely for faculty, staff and students
- Provides technical assistance to resolve remote connection issues for faculty, staff and students
- Provides students and employees with resolution of account issues
- Provides support for online meetings for faculty, staff and students
- Provides technical assistance to faculty, staff and students; provides equipment use instructions.
- Provides front line telephone, email, web and in-person client and technical support to faculty, staff and students.
- Troubleshoots and repairs various audio and video equipment issues in classrooms.
- Reserves and set up audio and video equipment as requested by faculty, staff and students.
- Assists with installation, programming, configuration and maintenance of audio-visual equipment.
- Maintains and update Digital Signage.
- Assists with basic client support duties within the Information Technology.
- Performs related duties.
High School Diploma and 0-1 years of related experience.
Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of information technology best practices.
- Knowledge of information technology systems and internal controls.
- Knowledge of audio-visual equipment installation, operation, maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge of computer and AV networking.
- Skill in the analysis of problems and the development and implementation of solutions.
- Skill in the provision of end user support.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
To apply or for more information, please contact GHC Human Resources.