Skip to Main Content

Program Changes

Changing Your Program (Major) and Personal Information

To change your major, name, address or phone information, you are required to complete a Request for Change of Status Form that can be obtained from a GNTC student Help Center located on each GNTC campus. The completed form should be submitted to a Student Help Center for processing.

In some cases, changing your major can impact your eligibility for Financial Aid. Make sure that you contact Financial Aid prior to changing your major to determine if your aid will be affected.