Dedicated to the students of Northwest Georgia and beyond, Georgia Northwestern Technical College wants career-minded individuals like you who want to take the next step that could change your life forever! GNTC provides an arsenal of the best and brightest personnel on staff anywhere in the region.
More than 600 employees working across six campuses make up one of the largest technical colleges in the state of Georgia. If you’d rather have a career instead of a job, GNTC has you in mind. The GNTC family commits itself every day to serving our neighbors, the people, and companies of Northwest Georgia. We not only pride ourselves in placing our graduates in the careers of their dreams, but we are also proud of the opportunities we provide to the extremely skilled and talented workforce of the region.
As a State of Georgia institution, GNTC offers the very best in benefits for all of its workers. Insurance, retirements, vacation plans are among the many things waiting just for you as a member of the GNTC family. From instructors to administrators, Georgia Northwestern Technical College is more than a place to get an education. It’s where more than 6,000 students every semester find a new path in their lives. One that runs through the campuses of Georgia Northwestern Technical College and into the ever-growing workforce across Northwest Georgia and the world.
Please submit an online application for each vacancy for which you are applying. Applications are good only for consideration of the vacancy for which you are applying.
Human Resources will provide you with an email acknowledgment upon submission of your application. Since the application status verifications will delay processing efforts, please do not call regarding receipt unless you have not received an email acknowledgment.
The following are required for submission of an application for employment:
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College Application for Employment
- Letter of Interest/Cover Letter
- Unofficial transcripts from all of your colleges of attendance. Do not mail transcripts to GNTC.
- 3 Professional References, including company address, email, phone number, and title. (this material is considered an application/resume packet when complete)
- Your application will not be considered complete without all of the above information.
Incomplete applications and applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Other employment applications (i.e., State of Georgia, TCSG, or other colleges) are NOT acceptable. All applications will be reviewed, but all applicants may not be interviewed.
Part-time, short-term, and adjunct instructor positions are temporary and are generally designed to last for a specific duration. Information regarding part-time positions is available at the GNTC Job Center. Applications for part-time/short-term vacancies will be considered separately from applications for full-time employment.
Conditions of Employment
- The selected candidate for positions at Georgia Northwestern Technical College will be subject to a criminal background check.
- Some positions will require pre-employment drug screening, motor vehicle record checks, and credit checks.
- As a condition of employment, all candidates for employment must provide official transcripts from institutions listed on their application.
- Verification of employment will be secured from current and/or previous employers.
- Persons hired in positions requiring licensure or certification as a condition of employment must provide satisfactory proof of current licensure/certificate status at the time of employment. Licenses/certificates must be maintained as a condition of employment.
- State Law requires all selected male applicants between the ages of 18 and 26 to present proof of having registered with the Selective Service System or to present proof of being exempt from registration prior to beginning State employment. This requirement must be met prior to the hire of any individual within this definition for any position at Georgia Northwestern Technical College.