Date & Time
April 29th, 2019
Attention: Administrators, Faculty, Instructors, Students, and Friends
This Spring semester, the Culinary Arts Program is teaching Fundamentals of Restaurant Operations (CUUL 1129). The culinary arts students will be planning and preparing a wide variety of quantity (large volume) foods for a banquet, while being trained in dining and beverage service.
We are asking GNTC staff, students, family, or friends to participate in joining us at the Woodlee Culinary Arts facility for a private banquet. We are planning to serve a minimum of 40 patrons or a maximum of 50 patrons. The cost for the meal will be $6.00; which is a real bargain! This will cover the cost of the groceries being consumed. (Note: only personal check or cash will be accepted).
We are asking all guests to arrive between 12:15pm – 12:25pm. Service will begin promptly at 12:30pm and will conclude around 1:30pm. Reservations are required. If you care to make a reservation, you may contact Chef Greg Paulson. Your table will be reserved and be considered part of the 50 patrons. Guests will be seated in the dining rooms or on the new Woodlee deck, weather providing!
Remember, the meals are not àla carte, but a planned 3-4 course set meal. Each student has developed, planned, prepared, and supervised their themed meal. At the conclusion of your meal, a critique survey will be presented to you. Please complete the form and submit it to Chef Kasey Cromer, Front of the House Services instructor.
The following banquet days/dates and types of service are listed:
- Monday, March 18 - Plated Luncheon American Style Service
- Tuesday, March 19 - Plated Luncheon English Style Service
- Monday, March 25 - Plated Luncheon French Style Service
- Tuesday, March 26 - Themed Reception American Style Service
- Tuesday, April 23 - Plated Luncheon American Style Service
- Monday, April 29 - Plated Luncheon English Style Service
- Tuesday, April 30 - Plated Luncheon French Style Service
- Monday, May 6 - Themed Reception American Style Service