First time student accounts will be available on the first day of the term.
Mouse over the Online Learning tab above and Click on Angel to get started. Please keep in mind that Angel the Learning Management System will have high usage during the first week of the term and you may receive session timeout messages. You will not need to report problems unless you are given an "invalid user" message or cannot log in for a couple of days. Using your GNTC student email account, students should report issues to the course instructor or onlinehelp @ gntc.edu.
The editable work ethics form can be found in on GNET.
- ANGEL Training and Course Format Approval (includes forms to be submitted electronically)
- ANGEL 8.0 Quick Start Guide for Instructors
- GNTC Distance Education Handbook for Faculty
- Instructor Tasks per Term
- Online Faculty Credentials and Responsibilities
- Online Student Brochure
- Quality Assurance Manual (includes new work ethics guidelines)
- SACSCOC Handbook for Institutions Seeking Reaffirmation
- Turnitin Integration with Angel Manual
- Universal Design Education Online
ANGEL (A New Global Environment for Learning)