More than 300 instructor-facilitated online courses are offered through our partnership with Education to Go. These courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. The instructors are famous for their ability to create warm and supportive communities of learners. Most courses run for six weeks (with a two week grace period at the end). Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. You can complete any course entirely from your home or office at any time of the day or night. Course fees start for as little as $89.
Courses are offered in the following areas, as well as others:
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Computer Applications
- The Internet
- Web Design, Web Graphics and Multimedia
- Database Management and Programming
- Certification Prep
- Entertainment Industry
- Personal Finance and Wealth Building
- Personal Enrichment
- Art, History, Psychology, and Literature
- Business Administration
- Courses for Teaching Professionals
- Graphic Design
- PC Troubleshooting, Networking, and Security
- Digital Photography and Video
- Writing and Publishing
- Health Care, Nutrition, and Fitness
- Sales and Marketing
- Math, Philosophy, and Science
- Grant Writing and Nonprofit Management
- Test Prep
To access the complete schedule of online classes available through Education to Go.
Georgia Northwestern Technical College in partnership with Gatlin Education Services (GES), offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.
Our programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the most effective web-based learning experience available today. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience. They respond to any questions or concerns, as well as encourage and motivate you to succeed.
Each program includes a set of lessons and evaluations; grades are a combination of the instructor/mentor's evaluation of students' work and computer graded tests. We know you'll appreciate the quality as well as the convenience of anytime, anywhere learning! Course fees vary with the length of the course. Courses are offered in the following areas:
- Healthcare and Fitness
- Business and Professional
- IT and Software Development
- Media and Design
- Hospitality and Gaming
- Skilled Trades and Industrial
To access the complete schedule of online classes available through Gatlin Educational Services.
Want a new career in real estate but you're too busy to attend class? Georgia Northwestern Technical College offers an online alternative to classroom instruction for you to obtain your real estate sales or broker license and launch your career in this exciting field. Course work to study for home inspection or appraisal license is also available.
To qualify for a salesperson’s real estate license in Georgia, you must
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A resident of the State of Georgia unless seeking a nonresident license
- A high school graduate or holder of certification of equivalency
- Complete an approved 75-hour salesperson pre-license course
- Pass a state real estate examination
- Obtain a copy of your Georgia Crime Information Report
In order to become a licensed real estate broker, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be a resident of the State of Georgia, unless seeking a nonresident license
- Be a high school graduate or holder of a Certificate of Equivalency
- Have served actively for three years as a licensed salesperson
- Complete an approved 60-hour Broker Course
- Pass a state real estate Broker examination
- Obtain a criminal history report from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI)
Georgia Northwestern Technical College has partnered with Cengage Learning to offer Real Estate Sales Prelicensing, Broker Pre-licensing, Appraisal Qualifying, Home Inspection Master Curriculum, and Continuing Education courses. Learn when and where you wish and go at your own pace. All that is required is a computer with Internet access. Courses offered through Computaught are approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission.
- Real Estate Salespersons Pre-license, $309
- Real Estate Broker Pre-license, $289
- Appraisal Qualifying Package, $799
- Home Inspection Master Curriculum, $995
- Real Estate Post-License Courses, $140 each
- Finance & Settlement Statements
- Advanced Topics for New Agents
Continuing Education courses are available in the following areas:
- Real Estate from $30 to $190
- Appraisal from $105 to $125
- Home Inspection from $10 to $320
Register or view a complete listing of courses & enter Promotion Code 728.