Financial Aid Forms and Tools
The Federal Processing Center Makes the processed information from your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) available to our college if, you listed our Federal School Code: 004024 (it is the same code for each GNTC campus) when you filled it out. Financial Aid will be able to pull the processed application into our system within 1-2 weeks from the time of submission (depending on workload), and determine whether any additional documents are needed to complete your financial aid file.
NOTE: If it has been longer than 1-2 weeks since you submitted your FAFSA and you do not know whether any additional documents are needed to complete your file, you may contact Financial Aid or check your GNTC Student Email account. *Your GNTC Student Email account is the OFFICIAL address for all communications from the college.* Students may also view their BannerWeb account to see if any additional documents are needed. Please review our instructions on Utilizing BannerWeb.
If documents are needed to complete your financial aid file, some of the following forms listed below may be requested. Please fill-out any requested documents in blue or black ink printing your (the student’s) name and GNTC Student ID/social at the top of each page, and turn them in by the deadlines (see our Financial Aid Deadlines section on the Financial Aid Home page).
|All documents must be printed and signed, not signed electronically.
Also, all forms must be submitted in person, faxed directly to the Financial Aid Office,
or scanned and e-mailed from your GNTC Student E-mail (not your personal e-mail).
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader
Financial Aid Tools
- Apply for Financial Aid - http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Registered with the Selective Service - http://www.sss.gov
- Are you in default on a student loan? - http://www.nslds.ed.gov
- Request a PIN Number for FAFSA - http://www.pin.ed.gov
- Department of Education - Guide to Financial Aid - www.edpubs.org/pubimages/PDF/EN0854.pdf
- Resolving Student Loan Issues - http://www.ombudsman.ed.gov
- Scholarship Search Tool - http://www.fastweb.com