Financial Aid 2016-2017 Forms
The links listed below include *non-verification* related forms, requests, and informational guides that may be utilized as needed for financial aid purposes. Some of the forms listed may be requested by GNTC Financial Aid to complete your file while others listed are requests initiated by you the student. All documents completed should be completed in blue or black ink with the student’s name and GNTC Student ID listed at the top of each page.
Please note that all documents require signatures that must be affixed by hand. Therefore, documents must be printed then signed. Signatures cannot be signed electronically or with the use of a computer drawing tool.
All forms may be submitted to our office in person, by fax, or scanned & e-mailed from your GNTC Student E-mail account (not your personal e-mail account).
2016-2017 Forms (Classes from August 2016 - July 2017)
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Authorization To Hold Credit Balance
- Dependent Income Reassessment
- Dependent Status Review
- Financial Aid 150% Max-Time Frame Appeal Form
- Financial Aid Suspension Appeal Forms
- High School Confirmation
- Homelessness Certification
- Hope Scholarship Evaluation
- Independent Income Reassessment
- IRS Tax Transcript Request Process
- Items for GA Proof of Residency
- Request for Cost of Attendance (COA) Review
- Utilizing MyGNTC
All verification related documents can be found in your MyGNTC account.