NOTE: Please read the following instructions, and then click on the GNTC Job Center link at the bottom.
Please submit an online application for each vacancy for which you are applying. Applications are good only for consideration of the vacancy for which you are applying.
Human Resources will provide you with an email acknowledgement upon submission of your application. Since the application status verifications will delay processing efforts, please do not call regarding receipt unless you have not received an email acknowledgement.
The following are required for submission of an application for employment:
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College Application for Employment
- Letter of Interest/Cover Letter
- Unofficial transcripts from all of your colleges of attendance. Do not mail transcripts to GNTC.
- 3 Professional References, including company address, email, phone number, and title.
(this material is considered an application/resume packet when complete)
Your application will not be considered complete without all of the above information.
Incomplete applications and applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Other employment applications (i.e., State of Georgia, TCSG, or other colleges) are NOT acceptable. All applications will be reviewed, but all applicants may not be interviewed.
Part-time, short-term, and adjunct instructor positions are temporary and are generally designed to last for a specific duration. Information regarding part-time positions is available on the GNTC Job Center. Applications for part-time/short-term vacancies will be considered separately from applications for full-time employment.
Conditions of Employment
- The selected candidate for positions at Georgia Northwestern Technical College will be subject to criminal background check.
- Some positions will require pre-employment drug screening, motor vehicle record checks and credit checks.
- As a condition of employment, all candidates for employment must provide official transcripts from institutions listed on their application.
- Verification of employment will be secured from current and/or previous employers.
- Persons hired in positions requiring licensure or certification as a condition of employment must provide satisfactory proof of current licensure/certificate status at the time of employment. Licenses/certificates must be maintained as a condition of employment.
- State Law requires all selected male applicants between the ages of 18 and 26 to present proof of having registered with the Selective Service System or to present proof of being exempt from registration prior to beginning State employment. This requirement must be met prior to the hire of any individual within this definition for any position at Georgia Northwestern Technical College.