Where to Start as a New Student
If you are a new student, you should have received your notification of acceptance by mail or email from the Office of Admissions. If you have not received this notification, please contact the staff in that office to obtain information about your acceptance status.
The notification of acceptance that you received includes important directions needed for beginning college and for registering for classes. Please carefully review your notification and the other materials received and become familiar with the information listed below. If you see anything that appears incorrect, visit the Office of Admissions so that your enrollment information can be reviewed.
- Student ID: 900XXXXXX (your ID number)
- Advisor: (your advisor’s name)
- Program Level: (the credential you are seeking)
- Program of Study: (your major - according to our records)
- Admit Status: (indicates if you require learning support classes)
- Regular/Provisional/Learning Support required (lists any learning support classes you are required to take)
- Student Email Account information